Directive Games was founded in 2014 by a group of industry veterans coming together from various AAA studios where they contributed to building some of the most iconic franchises over the last 20+ years. Over the years, we have developed a proprietary backend tech stack and are fascinated by any technology that enables and facilitates the creation of large persistent online universes that transcend the boundaries of our digital lives. We are currently developing a cross-platform (PC, Mobile, Web) massively multiplayer augmented reality blockchain game that allows players to build an entire virtual civilization from the ground up. If you are a like-minded developer interested in P2E games, we would love to hear from you.
We have offices in Reykjavik, Shanghai, and Los Angeles but accept applications from anyone willing to work remotely.
Do you want to apply your leadership skills, game knowledge, and design experience to guide the game experience of one of the most ambitious game projects around?
We believe you have:
- Possess a minimum of 7 years of experience as a Producer/Senior Producer.
- 5 years of experience developing and executing game project plans.
- 5 years of experience leading, motivating, and driving teams to success.
- Ability to know what types of products will sell and what won't sell and assess the feasibility of producing a new product.
- Solid ability to build, track, and maintain complex schedules.
- Successful track record in the development of entertainment and software products.
- Assertive and motivated team player.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, culturally diverse, energized, and fast-paced working environment.
- Strong technical background is a plus
And that you are:
- A natural leader.
- Taking all available opportunities to help and support team members.
- Communicating clearly and responsively.
- Able to resolve conflicts in an effective manner.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of our game projects.
- Tracking project milestones and development progress on an ongoing basis to ensure the product is on schedule.
- Provide ongoing risk assessments to management concerning quality, schedule, budget, and other aspects of production and provide proposed solutions for addressing issues.
- Help manage outside vendors and contractors working on the project.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that prevent an on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Act as the primary point of contact with QA and other supporting departments
We would also love:
- Some expertise in a game making discipline such as programming, art, etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying